Saturday 2nd April saw the first Cantabs dinner take place since 2019, with plenty to celebrate.
Congratulations to all the award winners:
- Rowing Achievement – Senior Women’s Squad
- Rowing Improvement – Shaaroni Wong
- Junior Achievement – William Woodard
- Coxing Award – Callum Mantell
- Coaching Award – Will Cherry & John Cumner, Intermediate Women’s Squad coaches
- Volunteering Award – John Marshall
Thank you to everyone who contributed to raffle prizes, which raised a substantial amount of the club. Prizes included a private plane ride, kit signed by the Rio GB W8+, CUBC kit, an Allmarkone print and prizes generously donated by local businesses including Light Blue Clinic, Oxwash, Thirsty, Enchanted Cinema, PAUS, CAMYOGA, Manor Farm Lakes, Smokeworks, Bread & Meat, Steak & Honour, Bury Lane Farm Shop, Shepreth Wildlife Park, Botanic Gardens, and much more.
Thank you also to Miriam Luke, Anna Railton, Di Binley, Cath Bishop, Steve Trapmore, Tim Lihoreau and others for their donations towards the Senior Women’s Squad awards.